“Travel is more than a gift, it’s a heartfelt memory!”
FYI About Carnival Cruise’s Early Saver Rates;
Things to Know
- Deposit is non-refundable & non-transferable.
- Early Saver has a price protection policy.
- Changes made to the reservation may result in the assessment of cancellation penalties or service fees.
- Guest may select the stateroom once the full required deposit amount is paid, (usually excludes most Reduced Deposit offers).
- When re-pricing to a new promotion guest assumes all terms & conditions of the new promo & may forfeit any or all features associated with the original fare.
Remember, it’s best to work with a Professional #Travel planner when you #Plan2Travel, preferably, one with a First/Last name that you can add to your ICE contacts list -> (In Case of Emergency). If you have not already established a business relationship with a #TravelAgent you can trust and depend on to be available for you before, during and after your trip, please do contact us for #Travel planning and booking assistance.
TLC Travels’ Tours and Cruises! ~ Tina Little-Coltrane: Owner/Travel Consultant
“Without new experiences, something inside of us sleeps. The sleeper must awaken.” — Frank Herbert – #JustGo !!