Yes, you can actually include laying on a Caribbean beach with the opportunity to enjoy the amenities of a fabulous Resort to your Cruise Vacation itinerary. These “Resort For A Day” shore excursions gives Cruisers a chance to “play for a day” on land at a Beach Resort while the Cruise ship is in port.
Whether you are a beach lover or not, booking a Resort For A Day is a great way to add a short break from your Cruise vacation. Access to the Resorts’ Pools, activities and amenities as well as their Food and Drink options is adding more “to-do” excitement for you to look forward to in your next vacation.
Resort For a Day just recently added the option for a Bahamas Day Pass with current offers for cruise passengers to experience AquaVenture, Deep Water Dolphin Interaction & Shallow Water Dolphin Interaction at a huge savings!
SAVE BIG on AquaVenture Day Pass:
Bahamas Day Pass Low Season: $135 per adult, $86 per child
Bahamas Day Pass High Season: $150 per adult, $86 per child
Resort For A Day currently offers day pass excursions on the following Islands:
- Aruba – Hyatt Regency Resort and Casino
- Barbados – Hilton Barbados
- Cozumel – Cozumel El Cid La Ceiba, Cozumel El Cozumeleno, Cozumel Palace
- Freeport, Bahamas – Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach
- Grand Cayman – Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort and Spa
- Jamaica – Jewel Resorts (3), Hilton Rose Hall, Sunset Beach, Grand Palladium
- *Nassau, Bahamas – Hilton British Colonial
- *Paradise Island: (Book a Junior Suite at Comfort Suites with full access to Atlantis Resort)
- Roatan, Honduras – Club Natale Bay Villas
- San Juan, Puerto Rico – Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino (also available for pre/post-cruise bookings)
- St. Maarten – Westin St. Maarten Dawn Beach Resort and Spa (room for a day package)
- St. Thomas – Marriott Morning Star Beach Resort
- Tobago – Magdalena Grand Beach Resort
Some Resorts will include a room for up to 4 guests but most are offering all-inclusive passes for you to enjoy their public facilities (water parks, pools, restaurants, beach). As each Resort varies with what their day-pass package includes, be sure to know what you are getting before purchasing. Currently, Jamaica and Roatan are the only destinations to include in the day pass package; to/from the Resort and Port Transfer service. Space is limited so the recommendation is to book in advance. Most Resorts only require a deposit to book while a few others require full payment. Should your plans change prior to your vacation start date, Deposit Refunds are available up to 11 days prior to your cruise departure. After that time period, refunds are only given should your ship miss the scheduled port of call during your Cruise vacation.
With “Resort for a Day” continually adding destinations to their already long list of Caribbean Resorts to choose from, it really makes the choice of expanding your vacation experience a no-brainer! Be sure to ask your Travel Professional about adding a Beach Resort “Daycation” to your Cruise Vacation. You can also book online here:–> Resort For a Day
Tina – #TLCTravels